From a traditional cappuccino to a unique fruit-flavored latte, Capresso’s line of automatic milk frothers offers the tools to help you create delicious milk-based beverages from any type of milk, including soy, silk, almond, coconut and more. Each machine offers three temperature settings—Hot, Warm and Cold—allowing you to make unique beverages year-round.
Some of our most popular recipes include: Bedtime Warm Milk, Speculoos Cookie Butter Latte, Frothed Mudslide and Brazilian Hot Chocolate. Here are some tips to help you prepare these delicious recipes and give you the skills to help you create recipes of your own.
- When making hot chocolate, always use finely grated or shaved chocolate. Chocolate syrup also works well.
- If using a flavored syrup or powder, add a little at a time to the pitcher. Do not place too much syrup or powder in the pitcher at once as it may cause the ingredients to become stuck around the frothing/heating disk. If using a spread, such as peanut butter, heat with oil or butter to turn into a syrup consistency.
- When making an iced drink, select the cold setting. Never pour hot milk over ice, as bacteria can grow.
- Non-fat or skimmed milk produces the foam with the largest bubbles, making it light and airy.
- Some milks are not optimal for making foam for cappuccino because they do not have the proteins to support the milk bubbles. These milks should be heated rather than frothed. This includes ultra high temperature (UHT) pasteurized organic dairy milk, nut milk and lactose-free milk.
- Fresh, cold milk is a key factor in achieving good froth.
For additional tips and more, click here. To learn about Capresso’s line of milk frothers, click on the links below.