This refreshing beverage is a sweet treat that’s light on calories and added sugar. Sip slowly because the mint will invigorate you!
• 16 oz unsweetened almond milk (for best results, use refrigerated milk), chilled
• ⅛ teaspoon mint extract*
• 2 tsp maple syrup
• 1 cup ice
• Fresh mint leaves, for garnish, optional
1. Using the frothing disk of an automatic milk frother, pour milk, mint extract, and maple syrup into the pitcher. Secure lid. Turn selector dial to “COLD” and press dial to start.
2. Distribute ice into two cups. Spoon frothy milk over ice, and add remaining milk. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Makes 2 servings
* It is important to use mint extract, not peppermint which is too overpowering.