Using the Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip, place a pinch of ground cinnamon and ground cloves into the filter basket to brew with the ground coffee. Once brewing is complete, stir in a teaspoon of orange marmalade into each cup.
*Recipe can be doubled for 10-12 cup coffee makers.
Using your froth Select, place the frothing disk in the frothing pitcher and ensure it is securely snapped inside the bottom of the pitcher. Add milk and vanilla extract to frothing pitcher and select Cold froth. While machine is frothing, add 2 oz of blueberry soda directly to pitcher. Wait for frother to automatically shut off. Fill each glass with 4 oz. of blueberry soda and several ice cubes. Pour frothed milk directly over blueberry soda.
4.Then add the espresso a little at a time and combine. Dough should be thick.
5. Place dough in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
6. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll into golf ball sized bites. Freeze the dough balls for about 15-20 minutes.
7. While dough is in the freezer, melt the chocolate in a heat resistant bowl over boiling water. Stir until completely melted.
8. Remove the dough balls from the freezer. Place a stick or toothpick in each dough ball and dip in the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper covered tray with toothpicks still attached. Dust with cocoa powder.
First heat water in your Capresso Pour-Over-Kettle to 185F. Place 2 tsp of butterfly pea tea into your tea infuser and set inside your tea cup. Pour the hot water over the tea and steep for 3-4 minutes before removing the tea infuser. Meanwhile, pour 4 ounces of milk into Capresso froth Max and press the HOT button. Once the frother has automatically shut off, add honey to your tea and pour frothed milk over your blue tea watching the colors unfold.
Enjoy our decadent plant-based hot chocolate. Use your froth Select to create this creamy and rich vegan recipe.
Vegan Hot Chocolate
1 cup oat milk
¼ cup coconut cream (full fat)
¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
1 tbspbrown sugar
2 tbsp dairy-free whipped cream (optional)
Add in your oat milk, brown sugar and coconut cream to your froth Select bowl. Insert the frothing disk, and choose the CHOC setting. Start the cycle by pressing the center of the selector dial. After a few minutes, the illuminated light around the selector dial will start to blink, remove lid. Add chocolate chips, replace lid, and wait for the froth Select to automatically shut off. Pour into mugs, and top with dairy-free whipped cream. Enjoy!
This cherry iced tea with prosecco is the perfect way to bring in the new year.
8 black tea bags
1 cup of cherry juice
1 bottle prosecco
Fill your Iced Tea Maker with 1 cup of cherry juice then fill with ice. Fill the water tank with fresh cold water and place 8 bags of black tea (or your desired portion of loose tea) to the filter basket. Push the brew button, and allow the tea to brew.
Once brewing is complete, pour cherry iced tea into an ice sphere mold (or your favorite ice mold shape) and place in freezer. Allow to fully freeze for 24 hours before unmolding. Once cherry iced tea spheres are fully frozen, remove and place one sphere into each glass. Top with prosecco and serve. As the cherry iced tea sphere melts, it will infuse your prosecco with a festive color and delicious flavor.
Recipe can be made using non-alcoholic sparkling cider.
Insert the heating disk, add almond milk to frothing pitcher and choose the CHOC setting on your froth Select. Start the cycle by pressing the center of the Selector dial. After a few minutes the illuminated light around the selector dial will start to blink, remove the lid, add chocolate chips, chopped halva and cinnamon. Replace lid and wait for the frother to automatically shut off. Pour into glasses, and enjoy.
3. Combine oats, pecans, flax meal, dates and freshly ground coffee in a mixing bowl
4. In a small pot on the stove over medium low heat, combine the almond butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and water. Whisk until smooth. Water can be added to thin out mixture so it is pourable.
5. Pour almond butter mixture over oats mixture. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are combined.
6. Spread mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Try to avoid too much space between ingredients so granola has the opportunity to adhere properly.
7. Bake for 25-27 minutes, shake pan and flip mixture as best as possible half way through baking. Mixture will continue to set after baking sheet is removed from the oven.
8. Let cool. Store any leftovers in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Looking for a cool way to get your jolt of java? Try our Iced Coffee tips for a perfectly chilled cup of bold coffee that’s never watered down.
There are two simple ways to prepare flavorful iced coffee:
1) Brew the coffee double strength and pour into a glass of ice.
2) Prepare coffee ice cubes ahead of time and brew the coffee normal strength.
Double Strength Brewing:
For Capresso 12-cup coffee makers, place 12 scoops of ground coffee in the gold-tone filter and fill the water tank with 6 cups of water. The extra ground coffee in the filter will give the brewed coffee twice the strength, so melting ice will not water it down. Adjust coffee strength to your personal taste by adjusting the number of coffee scoops or the water quantity.
Coffee Ice Cubes:
You can make coffee iced cubes by simply filling an ice cube tray with coffee and freezing it overnight. Prepare your drip coffee as you normally would and pour coffee over the coffee ice cubes. When the ice cubes melt, they will not dilute the iced coffee flavor.
Always add sugar and milk to the coffee when it is still hot. The sugar will dissolve better, and the cold milk will help cool down the coffee.
Instead of sugar, add flavorings such as vanilla syrup, chocolate syrup, hazelnut syrup or almond extract to create a specialty iced coffee drink. The syrups will sweeten up the coffee while adding a hint of flavor. They also dissolve better in liquid than coarse sugar.
Try sweetened condensed milk or coconut milk for a different twist on iced coffee.
For even colder iced coffee, place the brewed coffee in a covered container in the refrigerator for one to two hours before serving or even overnight. This will cool down the coffee completely and help reduce ice melting inside the glass. Do not place the hot coffee carafe directly in the refrigerator as it could cause damage to the carafe.
Want colder iced coffee without waiting? Add coffee, milk, sugar and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake. Strain iced coffee into a glass with even more ice and server.