Designed for simple, everyday use, the new Mini Drip 5-Cup is a compact programmable coffee maker that combines classic drip technology with convenience features. Perfect for singles and smaller spaces, this stylish model comes in black with stainless steel accents.
The Mini Drip quickly brews 25 ounces into a glass carafe with an ergonomic handle, brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout.
For those who crave big coffee taste, this mini model also features:
- Digital controls with an easy-to-read LCD display and 24-hour clock/timer, so it can be programmed to start brewing at your desired time.
- For maximum brewing quality, it has multiple nozzles to spray water evenly onto ground coffee, ensuring full saturation of grounds.
- A coated non-stick warming plate to keep coffee hot for up to two hours.
- A GoldTone Filter that eliminates the need for messy paper filters.
- Drip stop to allow you to pour a cup while brewing, and automatic 2-hour safety shut-off.
The Capresso Mini Drip 5-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker has an actual retail price of $39.99, and is available at http://www.capresso.com.
We’re springing into the new season with a fresh spin on mojitos. This icy-delicious drink offers a dose of antioxidants from freshly brewed green tea. As the weather becomes warmer, the refreshing combination of mint and citrus will quench your thirst.
Green Tea Mojito
- 6 green tea bags
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce white rum (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or sweetener to taste
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Limes to garnish
Using your Capresso Iced Tea Maker, fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking, and place pitcher with lid onto the machine. Place the green tea bags into the brew basket and close lid. Turn on machine and let brew.
Muddle the mint, lime juice and sugar in a glass. Pour the rum and freshly brewed the iced tea into the glass. Stir well, garnish with mint and lime, and enjoy!
To find out more about Capresso products, visit www.Capresso.com.
Brew coffee Hollywood-style with Capresso. We’ve spotted Capresso on the sets of these popular prime TV shows. Follow the product stars in this Hollywood round up:
Nothing is colder than revenge, but nothing is hotter than a fresh cup of coffee from Capresso. Achieve a consistent, uniform and fresh grind with Capresso’s Coffee Burr Grinder
Capresso MT600 PLUS and Coffee Burr Grinder on the set of Revenge.
Teatime? The H2O PLUS has been spotted on the ABC series, “Selfie.” The H2O PLUS not only looks stunning, it’s faster and uses less energy than stovetop kettles.
ABC’s “Selfie:” features the Capresso H2O PLUS.
According to our investigation, the stainless steel thermal carafe on Capresso’s CoffeeTEAM TS is guilty as charged for keeping coffee hot and fresh, even on the sets of “NCIS: LA” and “Cougar Town.”
CoffeeTEAM TS on the sets of “Cougar Town” (left) and NCIS: LA (right).
Are you a fan of ABC’s “Cristela?” Check out the Capresso CoffeeTEAM TS and H2O Steel in the office of this hit series. Whether you prefer coffee or tea, Capresso will help get you through the workday.
The CoffeeTEAM TS and the H2O Steel on the set of “Cristla.”
To find out more about these Capresso products, visit www.Capresso.com.
Happy National Strawberry Day! Celebrate by showcasing strawberries in your Iced Tea Maker. In this refreshing rendition of iced tea, fresh basil pairs wonderfully with strawberries to create a flavorful drink.
Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
- 8 black tea bags
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup sugar or sweetener, if desired
- Fresh basil to garnish
Using your Capresso Iced Tea Maker, add sliced strawberries and basil to the pitcher, plus sweetener if desired. Fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking and place the pitcher with lid onto the machine. Please tea bags to brew basket and close lid. Turn on machine and let brew. After brewing, pour tea into ice-filled glasses and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!
We love our frothy beverages, but today we’re using Capresso’s Automatic Milk Frother for something different: creating a quick and nutritious breakfast. We added frothed non-fat milk to our favorite scrambled egg recipes for enhanced texture.
Place the frothing disk into the froth enhancer of your Capresso froth TEC and ensure it is securely snapped inside the bottom of the milk pitcher. Simply pour the milk called for in your favorite scrambled egg recipe into the pitcher. Do not fill more than the maximum capacity, which is 10 ounces when frothing. Place the lid on top and press the cold-froth button. Wait for frother to automatically shut off. Add the frothed milk to the eggs and whisk vigorously until the froth is incorporated with the egg whites and yolks. Follow your recipe’s steps accordingly.
Frothed milk can be added to a variety of recipes. Learn about other ways you can use your Capresso automatic milk frother by visiting our Tips.
To find out more about Capresso products, visit Capresso.com.
We’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with a fun contest you can enjoy with your loved ones. Capresso’s automatic milk frothers make it easy to create delicious frothy drinks, as well as latte art, from hearts to flowers. Submit a photo of your best latte art, or of your favorite homemade frothy drink, and you could win a Capresso froth TEC.
You can find frothed milk recipe ideas here.
- Starting Friday, February 13, visit Capresso’s Facebook page to enter and submit a photo using our entry form.
- One winner will be chosen at random from fans that enter.
- Giveaway ends Monday, February 23.
Official Facebook Rules:
JURA Inc. is sponsoring this Contest of one (1) Capresso froth TEC ($99.99 retail value). No purchase necessary to enter or win. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. The Rules consist of: (i) the terms and conditions on this page; and (ii) the Entry Form. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win any of the prizes. You agree that registration for this Contest and/or a submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules. The Contest is open to legal residents of 50 United States or District of Columbia and aged 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees and their family members of JURA Inc. are not eligible to win. Contest entry period begins February 13, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. CST and ends , February 23, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. CST. To enter, visit http://www.facebook.com/capresso. Click on the “Giveaway” tab and “like” Capresso, then follow the directions and submit a photo and a completed entry form. JURA Inc. accepts no responsibility for submissions delayed or lost, however caused. One entry per person. JURA Inc. will select one (1) winner at random and notify the winner via email within 48 hours of contest end. The notification email will be sent to the email address listed on the entry form. If the winner does not reply within twenty-four (24) hours of notice, he/she forfeits the prize and JURA Inc. reserves the right to select a new winner. JURA Inc. is responsible for shipping one (1) Capresso froth TEC to the winner. Prize will be shipped ground. No Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest endorsement. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. You are providing your information to JURA Inc. and not to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used for winner notification purposes.
Did you know that Capresso customer service is USA-based and highly trained? Here are more fun facts about Capresso customer service. Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
- The three things people like most about Capresso customer service? 1 – Fast turnaround. 2 – US-based. 3 – Talking to a human being who solves their problems rather than reading from a script.
- 24-48 hours – That’s how fast we usually handle Capresso machines sent in for repair. Once we receive it, it will usually be repaired and shipped back to you that same day or the next.
- Capresso customer service representatives know how to solve your problems because they’ve used the same machines you have. We rely on hands-on training, not scripts, to prep them for the job.
- Capresso customer service gets hundreds of calls per day, with questions on where to buy and why to buy, on Product Registration, and on how to use or troubleshoot the machines. They’re all important to us. No calls left behind – if you leave a message, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Busiest days for Capresso customer service? Monday and Tuesday, followed by Thursday and Friday, and 11am – 12:30pm Eastern is the busiest time. Tip: try Wednesdays for fastest service.
We’re happy to help, and our instruction books and website are great resources too.
We’d love to hear from you. Contact us by phone at 800-767-3554 or email at email@example.com. We’re open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday from 8 a.m – 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m – 5 p.m.
To find out more about Capresso products, visit Capresso.com.