Introducing our new Triple Brew! There’s nothing else like it on the market: the Capresso Triple Brew brings together three trends in brewing hot beverages — single serve coffee or carafe style coffee and single serve tea.
Because there are no expensive pods or capsules required, the Triple Brew is environmentally friendly and saves money with every cup, indulging your senses with a fresher brew.
For anyone who loves coffee or tea, its advantages are:
- Quick-heat pump brewing system brews a single cup in less than 60 seconds
- Brews large or small cups of coffee in less than 60 seconds
- Brews 42 oz. carafe in less than 6 minutes
- Quick brew, rapid steeping tea system
- Customize brew for mild to double strength coffee
- Programmable cup sizes
- Wide, maximum saturation and extraction brew head to optimize flavor
- Slim, space-saving design – less than 7 inches wide
- Removable drip tray
- Dishwasher safe coffee filter, tea filter, glass carafe
This unique cup or carafe Coffee & Tea Maker will brew what you want at the push of a button. It has an actual retail price of $179.99, and is available now at http://www.capresso.com.
It’s giveaway time! In honor of National Coffee Day (one of our favorite holidays), we’re giving away two Mini Drip 5-Cups to two lucky fans!
- Starting Friday, September 25, visit Capresso’s Facebook page, and click on the “Giveaway” tab to submit an entry form.
- Two winners will be selected at random from fans that enter.
- Giveaway ends Monday, October 5.
Official Facebook Rules:
JURA Inc. is sponsoring this Contest of two (2) Mini Drip 5-Cup programmable coffee makers ($39.99 retail value). No purchase necessary to enter or win. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. The Rules consist of: (i) the terms and conditions on this page; and (ii) the Entry Form. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win any of the prizes. You agree that registration for this Contest and/or a submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules. The Contest is open to legal residents of 50 United States or District of Columbia and aged 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees and their family members of JURA Inc. are not eligible to win. Contest entry period begins September 25, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. CST and ends, October 5, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. CST. To enter, visit http://www.facebook.com/capresso. Click on the “Giveaway” tab and “like” Capresso, then follow the directions and submit a completed entry form. JURA Inc. accepts no responsibility for submissions delayed or lost, however caused. One entry per person. JURA Inc. will select two (2) winners at random and notify the winner via email within 48 hours of contest end. The notification email will be sent to the email address listed on the entry form. If the winner does not reply within twenty-four (24) hours of notice, he/she forfeits the prize and JURA Inc. reserves the right to select a new winner. JURA Inc. is responsible for shipping one (1) Capresso Mini Drip 5-Cup to each winner. Prize will be shipped ground. No Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest endorsement. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. You are providing your information to JURA Inc. and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used for winner notification purposes.
Take summery iced tea into fall and winter by taking advantage of seasonal fruit. You can’t go wrong with the flavor of fresh pears in this delicious and easy recipe for Pear White Iced Tea – perfect for a crisp autumn day.
Pear White Iced Tea
- 1 can of sliced pears in juice (15 oz)
- 8 white tea bags
Using your Capresso Iced Tea Maker, add sliced pears and juice to the pitcher. Fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking and place pitcher with lid onto the machine. Place tea bags into the brew basket and close lid. Turn on machine and let brew. After brewing, pour tea into ice-filled glasses, and enjoy!
To find out more about Capresso products, visit www.Capresso.com.
Find out more about what you’re brewing in your Capresso machines every morning with these fun facts about coffee and tea!
1) A coffee plant can live up to 200 years. When sprouting, the top of the plant looks like a little seed, which grows into a bushy plant that can live for two centuries. – Via Huffington Post
2) Approximately 85% of tea consumed in America is iced. – Via TeaUsa.com
3) Any type of coffee roast can be used to make an espresso; the grind size and preparation are what makes it an espresso. – Capresso Espresso Facts
4) Espresso has 1/3 less caffeine than drip coffee. – Capresso Espresso Facts
5) There are two primary types of coffee cultivated for drinking: Arabica and Robusta. – Via Good Housekeeping
6) To extract the best taste from your tea start every time with fresh, cold filtered water. Never re-boil water that has been left in the kettle as the taste could be stale or flat. – Capresso Guide to Steeping Tea
7) In 2014, Americans consumed over 80 billion servings of tea, or more than 3.60 billion gallons. – Via TeaUsa.com
8) Used tealeaves are good for growing roses and ferns, and can be used to help lower the soil’s pH. For more on Tea in the Garden, view our blog post here.
To find out more about Capresso, visit www.Capresso.com.
Is your Capresso coffee grinder part of your daily routine? Show it some TLC with our new Capresso CleanGrind. It makes it easy to keep your coffee grinder clean, so you can enjoy the freshest tasting cup!
Did you know: Coffee residue and oil buildup can decrease your grinder’s performance and result in a poor tasting brew.
- The new Capresso Clean Grind removes any stale coffee residues or oils that can build up in your machine with consistent usage.
- Made from natural ingredients, Clean Grind can be used once a month to keep your grinder in top condition, or when switching between flavored and non-flavored beans.
- Great for conical burr grinders, disk burr grinders and blade grinders.
Capresso Clean Grind has an actual price of $12, and is available at www.Capresso.com.
As much as we love regular iced tea, we love seeing and tasting all the ways bloggers are jazzing up this refreshing drink. From fruity to floral or minty, there are unlimited ways to make this classic beverage. Grab your Capresso Iced Tea Makers, and check out six of our favorite blogger iced tea recipes.
Also, see our popular Capresso Iced Tea recipes here!
Summer never tasted oh-so-good.
To find out more about Capresso, visit www.Capresso.com.
Summertime and the grillin’s easy. Coffee is the best pick-me-up in the morning, but have you ever thought about using it as a spice rub for your favorite meat? Fire up your grill! We’ve gathered some great recipes that use our favorite ingredient – coffee!
Capresso grinders are great to finely grind beans for these recipes. Have you cooked with coffee before? What’s your favorite recipe?
Coffee Rubbed Rib-Eye from Food Network.
Coffee-Rubbed Cheeseburgers with Texas Barbecue Sauce from Epicurious.
Happy Grilling! To find out more about Capresso, visit www.Capresso.com.