The warm drink gets its tranquil fragrance from English breakfast tea, anise, and nutmeg.
• 3 oz dark rum
• 2 tbsp dark maple syrup
• 3 tsp loose English breakfast tea
• 2 star anise
• 2 whole nutmeg
• 2 lemon wedges
• Lemon rind for garnish, if desired
1. Fill the Capresso H2O Select with cold, filtered water. Set temperature to 190°F and push On/Off button to start heating.
2. Fill 2 tea infusers with loose tea. Set aside.
3. When heated, distribute between 2 glasses, leaving an inch of space at the top. Place a tea infuser in each glass, along with a star anise, a nutmeg ball, and a lemon wedge. Steep for 5 minutes.
4. Once steeped, remove ingredients. Divide rum and maple syrup between the 2 glasses
5. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Makes 2 servings