- 1 cup + 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp freshly ground espresso (recipe for Homemade Espresso Powder)
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup softened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 9×13” baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Over low heat melt butter and chocolate chips. When melted, mix in espresso powder.
3. Sift cocoa powder into chocolate mixture.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk flower and salt together. Set aside.
5. With a handheld or upright mixer in a separate mixing bowl, combine together eggs and sugar until smooth, about 5 minutes. Add coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
6. Fold flour mixture into egg and sugar mixture.
7. Add chocolate mixture into flour and egg mixture.
8. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and softened peanut butter until smooth.
9. Evenly spread chocolate batter in baking pan .
10. Spoon peanut butter mixture onto chocolate batter and marble with a butter knife.
11. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into squares.