A delicious way to keep your iced tea sweet (and not watered down!), even on the hottest days. Check out how we use the Iced Tea Maker to make these DIY ice cubes.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mixed frozen berries
- 8 black tea bags
- Fill pitcher with berries and ice to the ice level marking and place pitcher with lid onto the machine.
- Add tea bags to the brew basket and close lid.
- Turn on machine and let brew.
- After brewing, pour tea into ice cube molds.
- Freeze until solid, approximately 6 hours.
- Add to your favorite iced tea, cocktail or wine.