Did you know that Capresso customer service is USA-based and highly trained? Here are more fun facts about Capresso customer service. Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
- The three things people like most about Capresso customer service? 1 – Fast turnaround. 2 – US-based. 3 – Talking to a human being who solves their problems rather than reading from a script.
- 24-48 hours – That’s how fast we usually handle Capresso machines sent in for repair. Once we receive it, it will usually be repaired and shipped back to you that same day or the next.
- Capresso customer service representatives know how to solve your problems because they’ve used the same machines you have. We rely on hands-on training, not scripts, to prep them for the job.
- Capresso customer service gets hundreds of calls per day, with questions on where to buy and why to buy, on Product Registration, and on how to use or troubleshoot the machines. They’re all important to us. No calls left behind – if you leave a message, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Busiest days for Capresso customer service? Monday and Tuesday, followed by Thursday and Friday, and 11am – 12:30pm Eastern is the busiest time. Tip: try Wednesdays for fastest service.
We’re happy to help, and our instruction books and website are great resources too.
We’d love to hear from you. Contact us by phone at 800-767-3554 or email at email@example.com. We’re open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday from 8 a.m – 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m – 5 p.m.
To find out more about Capresso products, visit Capresso.com.