A Great Cup of Coffee from Fresh Whole Beans — Always A Cut Above the Rest
Twenty years ago, Capresso pioneered and introduced the first combination coffee maker/conical burr grinder in the US, giving coffee lovers an appliance that made it extremely convenient to enjoy their morning (or afternoon) cup of joe from freshly ground beans. Our first model, the CoffeeTEAM S was named “Coffee Maker of the Year,” on the TODAY Show.
The innovation continues with the introduction of our new CoffeeTEAM PRO. With new technology and design, we’ve once again created a bean-to-carafe experience that’s a cut above the rest. Coffee lovers will go with the PRO for its attention to detail in design.
Our new video shows all the new advanced features for convenience and practicality, such as:
- A removable 7-ounce bean container is easy to unlock and lift off even when filled with beans, whether to refill beans or access the grinder for cleaning.
- A removable upper conical burr, for easy cleaning. This is the only coffeemaker/conical burr grinder combination that allows you to remove and clean the burrs.
- A removable water container for fast filling and easy cleaning.
- A two-step grind and clean chamber that automatically cleans the grinder after every cycle
- A special setting for oily dark roasted beans, for the extra grinding time that these slow-moving beans require.
- Sleek stainless steel exterior.
- Easy to custom program, including quantity and brew strength. It can also be set to initiate brewing at a pre-set time, allowing you to wake up and smell the freshly brewed coffee every morning.
The Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Glass has an actual retail price of $219.99.