3.5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup chopped raw pecans
1/4 cup flax meal
1/4 cup freshly ground coffee using the Capresso Grind Select
1/3 cup pitted chopped Medjool dates
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp water to thin recipe
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grind coffee beans using the Capresso Grind Select.
3. Combine oats, pecans, flax meal, dates and freshly ground coffee in a mixing bowl
4. In a small pot on the stove over medium low heat, combine the almond butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and water. Whisk until smooth. Water can be added to thin out mixture so it is pourable.
5. Pour almond butter mixture over oats mixture. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are combined.
6. Spread mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Try to avoid too much space between ingredients so granola has the opportunity to adhere properly.
7. Bake for 25-27 minutes, shake pan and flip mixture as best as possible half way through baking. Mixture will continue to set after baking sheet is removed from the oven.
8. Let cool. Store any leftovers in airtight container for 3-4 days.