A delicious combination of fresh-brewed tea, rosemary and your favorite vodka, we’re using the Iced Tea Maker to make our version this refreshing John Daly recipe. Check out how we make this perfect crowd pleasing cocktail.
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 black tea bags
- Lemon and rosemary for garnish
- Fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking and place pitcher with lid onto the machine.
- Add tea bags to the brew basket and close lid.
- Turn on machine and let brew.
- After brewing, pour tea into glass with 2-ounces vodka.
- Garnish with lemon and rosemary.