Cinnamon Roll Casserole? Sign us up! We’re using the Cool Grind to make this easy recipe, perfect for weekend mornings.
4 (8-ounce) crescent roll sheet tubes
1 cup sugar
¼ cup cinnamon
1 stick salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees and lightly coat a 9×13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon sticks in Capresso Blade Grinder and grind until a fine powder forms.
- Unroll crescent roll sheets.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon (dividing the sugar and cinnamon amongst all four sheets).
- Roll the sheets up.
- Cut into 6-8 pieces.
- Place the rolls in the 9×13 inch casserole pan and pour melted butter on top.
- Bake at 375°F degrees for 10-15 minutes.