Cheers to long weekends, blue skies and Iced Tea Spritzers. We’re using the Iced Tea Maker to make this refreshing beverage.
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen peaches
6 peach tea bags
Grapefruit and basil for garnish
- Place sliced frozen peaches in the pitcher. Fill pitcher with ice to the ice level marking and place pitcher with lid onto the machine.
- Add tea bags to the brew basket and close lid.
- Turn on machine and let brew.
- After brewing, pour tea into glass with ice and top with soda water for a fizz.
- Garnish with lemon and rosemary and enjoy!