A Mini Model for Big Coffee Taste: New Capresso Mini Drip 5-Cup
Designed for simple, everyday use, the new Mini Drip 5-Cup is a compact programmable coffee maker that combines classic drip technology with convenience features. Perfect for singles and smaller spaces, this stylish model comes in black with stainless steel accents.
The Mini Drip quickly brews 25 ounces into a glass carafe with an ergonomic handle, brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout.
For those who crave big coffee taste, this mini model also features:
- Digital controls with an easy-to-read LCD display and 24-hour clock/timer, so it can be programmed to start brewing at your desired time.
- For maximum brewing quality, it has multiple nozzles to spray water evenly onto ground coffee, ensuring full saturation of grounds.
- A coated non-stick warming plate to keep coffee hot for up to two hours.
- A GoldTone Filter that eliminates the need for messy paper filters.
- Drip stop to allow you to pour a cup while brewing, and automatic 2-hour safety shut-off.
The Capresso Mini Drip 5-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker has an actual retail price of $39.99, and is available at http://www.capresso.com.