Capresso Crossword Puzzle
July 12, 2012
Test your coffee and tea knowledge with this Capresso Crossword Puzzle. Most answers can be found on our Facebook page or blog.
- A thin, foamy layer on top of a cup of espresso
- A highly concentrated shot of brewed coffee that is prepared by forcing hot pressurized water through tightly packed, finely ground espresso roasted coffee.
- A shot of espresso topped with steamed milk
- A shot of espresso topped with 1/3 steamed milk and 1/3 frothed milk in a large cup
- This type of tea is made by bruising the tea leaves
- National Coffee Day is celebrated in this month
- Use a Capresso Electric Water Kettle to heat water for brewing any type of this beverage
- Cup of Joe
- Offers a very intense flavor that is bolder with more body than a traditional espresso
- A 2-4 ounce shot of coffee brewed at high pressure for 45-60 seconds.
- The Capresso froth PLUS can prepare beverages at three different temperature settings — Hot, Warm and ___
- Another name for a seed of a coffee plant
- Stimulant found in coffee
- Act of compacting espresso grounds
- Capresso Cool Grind can grind the seeds from the plant also known as Cilantro.